Thursday, July 26, 2012

Teacher Insight Thursday: Introduction

I've decided to start Teacher Insight Thursday.  These posts will be different from my regular ones, which feature a quote of the day in the post title.  In lieu of the quote, I will title the post with the following:

Teacher Insight Thursday: [insert topic here] 

These posts will feature my opinion on a particular topic pertaining to education.  If you have a suggestion for a topic, feel free to leave a comment below.  Some topics might be:
  1. About my Classroom
  2. Current Events in Education
  3. Educational Theories and the Theorists Who Fathered Them
  4. Lesson Plan Ideas
Note: If you want to suggest a topic for Teacher Insight Thursday (T.I. Thursday), please use the following procedure: 
  1. Click on "Contact Me" at the top of my blog, under the title
  2. Fill out the form with your name and email address
  3. For Subject, write the following: Suggestion for T.I. Thursday
  4. Leave your suggestion in the message box
So until next Thursday,
Miss Liz

No comments:

Share your thoughts, dreams, suggestions, whatever you want!