Monday, January 7, 2013

Jillian Michaels' 6 Week Six Pack

I've decided that I need to start exercising more.  I have three reasons for this:

  1. Teaching preschool is exhausting.  I need something to help relieve stress and exercise is a great way to do so
  2. I'm out of shape and want to remedy that
  3. A six pack in 6 weeks? Need I say more?
In the past, I've tried Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred.  That was one difficult workout! I've always admired Jillian Michaels for the way she pushed her trainees in The Biggest Loser and she obviously gets results.  When I did the 30 Day Shred (which I didn't finish by the way), my body hurt so much! I attribute this to the fact that Jillian Michaels made me feel guilty for letting up and forced me to push myself... and she wasn't even training me in person! Therefore, I definitely believe I will get great results from her workout.

Now, the reason I chose not to order the 30 Day Shred is because, like I said, I didn't finish the workout.  Also, I wanted to try the Six Week Six Pack dvd because that's where I believe I need the most work.  

So wish me luck as I embark on this new workout! I hope to begin the workout next week as I won't receive the dvd until the end of the week.  According to a description on amazon, this workout should be done 5 times a week.  

$6.86 on Amazon

I also want to document my progress for you.  As a blogger, I believe that if you are going to promote a product or try something new, you should share your progress with your readers. 

On Monday, I will post my first entry about this new venture of mine.  In that entry, I will post a before picture and before weight.  Then I will share with you how my first workout went.  

Stay Tuned!

Liz


No comments:

Share your thoughts, dreams, suggestions, whatever you want!