Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"Little by little, one walks far"

Yesterday, I found out that I will be moving not next week, but this weekend to Cincinnati! Even though I am very excited, I am also a bit stressed because now I have even less time to pack. Last night, I emptied my desk and took it down to the garage. Now, I have to organize everything! The goal for today is to organize all of my desk stuff, clean out my night stand and empty my bookshelf of books. Hopefully, I will then be able to put the night stand and bookshelf in the garage. I also need to call the apartment complex I will be living in to inform them of my new move in date AND I need to call Duke Energy to get the electric turned on before I move on Saturday. Finally, I need to start filling out paperwork for my job and complete a blood-pathogen training online. So, as you can see, I have SO MUCH to do!!!

On another note, the results of my poll are in! Teacher Insight Thursday will feature insight into Bullying in schools! Thank you to all who voted. I am not sure what I will be putting in the post exactly, but I have until Thursday to figure that out (on top of everything else, haha).

I am very excited about starting my life! School starts August 16, so I need to begin planning my curriculum. I also need to contact my principal so I can meet my teaching assistant and see my classroom. Everything is happening so fast, which is why I chose today's quote. I just need to take one step at a time. First step is to organize my desk things.

Quote is a Peruvian proverb

No comments:

Share your thoughts, dreams, suggestions, whatever you want!