Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money"

The quote above was the quote of the day on my phone and I thought it was a great quote. So I decided to share it with you all today.

I am now moved in to my new apartment. It's the perfect size! My town is a little hard to navigate, so I'm still using my gps, haha. I will put pictures up as soon as I can.

Tonight, one of my best friends and her boyfriend are coming over for dinner and a movie! My wonderful boyfriend will also be joining us. I'm so excited! I'm making chicken picatta with broccoli and carrots. For dessert, chocolate silk pie! It's going to be so much fun!

That's all for now! Remember that Teacher Insight Thursday is tomorrow!

Quote by Anonymous

No comments:

Share your thoughts, dreams, suggestions, whatever you want!